The Professional Training Center of NREA is a structurally detached and specialized educational qualification unit.
NREA holds a license by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (National Agency) № 200912774/2009.
NREA testifies for qualifications and certificates of occupation, which documents are recognized by the Ministry of Education (Ministry of Education, Youth and Science).
NREA has an agreement with the National Employment Agency for the “I can do more” program.
The Training Center's activities are lead by the following principles:
- Partnership and cooperation with institutions and government
- providing of educational services with high quality and balanced prices;
- constant implementation of the cycle – planning, realization, assessment, rectification;
- improving the flexibility and adaptability of the workforce, according to a dynamically changing market and economic conditions;
- Formation of policy and practice for lifelong learning in line with the Lisbon Strategy, the National Strategy for the period 2008 - 2013, and updated Employment Strategy in the Republic of Bulgaria for the period 2008 - 2015;
Discounts for our members
NREA members enjoy preferential discounts of 50% of the participation fees in all educational and qualification programs, trainings and workshops organized and conducted by the Professional Training Center at NREA.
Fore more information:
Mrs. Katia Nikolova - Director of the Professional Training Center of NREA.
Tel: 02 980 14 70; 02 988 68 90
Mob.: 0898 290 710; 0879 590913
View the upcoming events of the program